Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Windows are prime real estate

I would have to say that the fall season is our favorite by far.  Today was a beautiful day with highs in the 60's.  So I jumped at the chance to open the windows and air out the house.  However, little did I know what opening the windows would do to the smaller residents of the household.  I bet you thought I was talking about our kids...nope I am talking about the cats.  Our 3 furry residents hissed, clawed, and fought their way to the best windows in the house.  Who would have known that the windows in my bedroom are prime cat real estate.  Personally, I prefer our large bay window in the front of the house as do the kiddos. 


Its hard to imagine that something so simple like opening the windows would make a whole household happy.  Momma is happy because it was cool and airy in the house.  Ash and Ev loved being able to play in front of the open windows and the cats well this was another exercise on who is the dominate kitty cat. 








No comments:

Post a Comment