Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brother and sister

Watching Ashlynn and Everett play together melts my heart.  They love each other so very much.  Everett follows Ashlynn everywhere she goes, and Ash is always looking out for her brother.  They play so well together and love each other so much.   Everett wants so much to be just like his big sister always doing what she doing and always wanting to be in the same room she is in.  Ashlynn has always thought from the time Ev was born that he was her baby. Hearing her call him her little buddy makes my heart smile.  She includes Ev in everything she does and loves having him around.  I know one day it will change and they will not get a long so well but for now I will enjoy my 2 pumpkins and their attachment to each other. 








No comments:

Post a Comment