Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chick-Fil-A and a Challenge

I am not sure why but today was a Murphy's Law kinda day.  If something could go wrong it went wrong today.  However, l can say that lunch with my mom and sister at Chick-Fil-A was great.  I am really loving the spicy chicken sandwich although I don't think Everett was too fond of the sandwich.  I don't think he is going to have the same love for spicy food that his sister has.  Ash loves chick-fil-a because they have the best play place and dip dip and I love having lunch with anyone over the age of 3 :) I am sure my other SAHM's can relate. 

On another topic I wanted to extend a challenge to all my friends especially my married girlfriends although everyone can benefit from this challenge.  I am reading 1 chapter of Proverbs each day for the month of October.  Now I have done this on a month of 31 days in the past.  My prayer lately has been to ask God to help me become more like the Proverbs 31 woman.  Proverbs 31 is like a handbook for the married woman, well women in general.  It is my own little handbook to help guide me into being the wife God wants me to be.  So I am very excited that Halloween will be Proverbs chapter 31.  So I kind of see it as my own personal treat!!!  So I challenge my other friends to join me in reading a chapter a day of Proverbs this month. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment