Thursday, October 14, 2010

Field Trip

I know I haven't updated in a few days.  Its been a little hectic in the Small household, well for me anyways.  I am catching up and getting Halloween bow and tutu orders made and mailed.  God has really blessed my business. 

Anyway on to the topic at hand, a field trip.  Today I took my Ashy girl on her 1st school field trip.  Ashlynn attends a wonderful Christian preschool.  West Nash Preschool has an amazing staff of teachers and assistants who love the children and they are great at what they do.  Today was the class preschool trip to Deans Farm.  Although, we went to a similar farm on Sunday this was a trip I will always remember.  This was the 1st of many school field trips.  The 1st school field trip, when did my little lady get so big.  Its hard to believe we only have 4 year preschool left then its elementary school.  I really took in every moment with Ashlynn today.  I loved having her all to myself today and I loved watching her have so much fun.  I think she felt special today to have mommy all to herself and have all her friends to play with. 

Dean farm was fun, there isn't as much as Hillridge Farms but still fun.  Ashlynn loves hayrides. When it came time to pick her pumpkin, she thought she was stealing the pumpkins because she already picked some at the other pumpkin patch.  She is so cute and such a big girl.  When did my little baby grow up?




















2 comments: