Tuesday, December 14, 2010

UH-OH

Oh boy!  We are in trouble in the Small home, because Ashlynn has learned how to spell.  It is way to early for this, but much to my dismay and excitement our little lady is starting to learn to spell.  I bet you are wondering how I know this tidbit of information.  Well I was on the phone with my mother today and Ashlynn was sitting near me while I was talking to my mom.  I was telling my mom I had to get off the phone to do some work on bow orders, bring in the bags from outside, and I need to get the boogers a (I spelled it out to my mom) N-A-P.  Ashlynn started crying hysterically as she proclaimed she wasn't tired. I asked her what she was talking about and she said "I DON'T NEED A NAP."  How in the world did she know what I spelled?  So I asked her what a N-A-P was and she said "nap and buddy needs one not me."  So I suppose we will have to watch what words we spell in the Small house from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment