Friday, December 31, 2010

FLASHBACK FRIDAY...SNOW!!!

Silly I know but I wanted to post about the Christmas weekend snow and show the pictures and well since it happened last weekend then technically we are flashing back right???

We ended up with 13 inched of the beautiful white fluff.  I was in HEAVEN, think 2000 was the last time that we saw a significant (1 foot or more) snow.  I was so excited that my biggest Christmas wish came true.  I got snow for Christmas.  Ashlynn and Everett had a ball in the snow and well we have enjoyed going outside and playing in the snow all week and making snow cream of course.  Ashlynn loves her snow ice cream.  Almost a week later and we still have a good 2 inches of snow left in our yard too!  Plus a cute snow toddler that Ash and Everett helped build. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment