Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Beautiful Ballerina

I know my posts seem to be very Ashlynn centered lately.  It is because she is going through so many changes lately.  I promise soon Everett and Hunter will get their own posts.

My little lady has been taking dance this past year and she has loved every moment.  We hesitated putting Ashlynn in dance classes because of what dance has become.  Look around the music today is tasteless and rather trashy not to mention clothing.  Look at Dance Moms on Lifetime it shows what costumes look like, makeup and music.  I did not want my little girl in a half dressed with caked on make up dancing to inappropriate music.  I am raising Ashlynn to know what modesty and tastefulness are and how to be a lady.  We have witnessed other dance companies and costumes and were uncomfortable with the whole idea of dance.  That is until we found Heaven's Footprints.  I could go on and on about Heaven's Footprints and Angela.  I love that she runs a Christian based business.  She teaches her girls about dance, about giving back to others, and about the love of Christ.  The costumes are modest, the music is modest, and the dancing is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  Ashlynn has grown so much in a year and not only does her dance techniques show but so does her maturity.  I promise anyone looking for a professional dance studio to teach your little one to dance Heaven's Footprints is the place for you.

Last month the dance season came to an end and the Heaven's Footprints dancers put on a fabulous dance recital.  I could not be more proud of all the girls and how wonderful they did but I am most proud of my little buggie and how beautifully she danced. 



No comments:

Post a Comment