Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Baby Graduates Preschool

I know I am LATE with this one, but better late than never is my philosophy.   Remember this post about how overwhelmed I was feeling the night before my sweet girl graduated preschool.  I am sitting here crying rereading that post.  I am having a hard time with my oldest growing up, but for now back to preschool graduation.

It was such a bittersweet day getting my little lady and Everett up for school and getting them ready.  I took them to school ran some errands, purchased the whole class lunch and then showed up at lunch time for a special afternoon with the little graduates.  I read them "Oh the Places You'll Go" and talked with them for a little while.  I watched as they ate lunch and played with Hunter which they were all super excited about being in their class.  Then they sang the backwards ABC song to me which was so CUTE.  I went outside with them for their last recess and then that was the end of the day.

That evening we returned for the graduation ceremony which was beautiful.  They had them in tiny graduation caps and gowns.  Where they received their own tiny diplomas and then told what they wanted to be when they grow up.  Of course Ashlynn wants to be a princess when she grows up.  They sang super cute songs in their tye-dye shirts and then ended the program with a nice little reception for the preschoolers and their families.   It was so exciting and so sad to watch my little lady walk across that stage and say goodbye to such a big chapter in her life.  3 years of preschool flew by and I can only imagine how fast 13 years old school is going to go.

I will leave you with pictures of my beautiful graduate.



No comments:

Post a Comment