Friday, July 27, 2012

Ashlynn's 5th Birthday

I promise this is the last Ashlynn centered post for a while.  I promise I do love Hunter and Everett just as much.  The past few months seem to be so many changes for Ashy girl.  She has graduated preschool, lost her 1st tooth, had her 1st dance recital, and now my sweet girl turned 5 years old this month.

On July 12th at 10:45 am my sweet Ashlynn Eileen turned 5 years old.  Where did 5 years go?  It really does seem like we just brought her home in that adorable blue and white flower dress.



 It seems like yesterday we were teaching her how to walk and talk.  Then she turned into our very spirited very energetic tiny little girl.  Ashlynn is the life of any room she is in and I can't wait for see how our little ball of energy and creativity grows up over the years.  I can't help but wonder what kind of child, teen, and adult she will become.



Saturday July 14th we held a 5th birthday bash for our sweet girl and her little friend Cian who also had his 5th birthday close to Ashlynn's.  Hers was a Hello Kitty theme and Cian choose Avengers.  It was a fun outdoor play/pool party.  I love a summer birthday because you can't fail with a pool party!!!  The kids had so much fun with their family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment