Friday, March 23, 2012

Where have I been?

So I know I have not posted since October 14th and that post was to say I would be posting soon.  You must be thinking "Wow, what is her definition of soon?"  I know that even before October 14th I was seriously lacking in the blog posting.  Well I could say things have been super busy with Ashlynn and Everett (true), or life just happened (also true), or that I have had a lot of orders with Theresa's Bows (also very true).  However, the most likely reason is baby Hunter.  My pregnancy was a roller coaster, birth was a roller coaster, and the past 2.5 months with him have been...well... A ROLLER COASTER.  We are all adjusting to being a family of 5, dealing with the crazy curve balls that have been thrown our way, and most of all dealing with the sleep deprivation that comes with  newborn.  Things are getting better in the Small household and we are beginning to find our new normal.  So in the coming days and weeks I promise I will update on our new bundle of joy, Ashlynn and Everett, and everything in between. 

2 comments:

  1. And we'll be patient if life happens again, and it takes a while before you post again. :) Loved seeing this post up in my Facebook feed, though!

    ReplyDelete