Monday, March 26, 2012

Everett is 3!!!

So my little man turned 3 on Saturday.  I cannot believe he has been in our lives for 3 years already.  It feels like yesterday when I brought home that sweet and very chubby little man.  Everett Thomas Small was born on March 24th, 2009 at 10:24 am and he was 9 lbs and 11ozs.










At 3 yrs old our handsome little man loves dinosaurs, Thomas the train, Cars, Yo Gabba Gabba, and PIRATES.  His birthday was even Jake and the Neverland Pirates theme.  He loves football (esp. ECU Pirates) and baseball.  Everett is such a laid back and easy going little man.  Everett is such a cuddly little guy who loves to be busy.  He spends his days running around playing with his dinosaurs and train table, singing his ABC's, and counting anything in sight.  He loves his Ash-in and is disappointed his little brother can't play dinosaurs yet.  He loves to eat especially vegetables his favorites include tomatoes, bell peppers, and broccoli.  Everett is such a joy and a challenge and I am so happy to have the privilege to be his mom.  I cannot wait to see the man he will grow up to be.  For now I am happy and a little bit sad to be celebrating his 3rd birthday all too soon he will be doing more things for himself, going to school, and busying himself with being a boy.  So today I will cuddle my little 3 year old a cherish every moment I have with him.  Happy 3rd birthday Buddy we love you. 









No comments:

Post a Comment