Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Halloween (only a month late)

This year Halloween was quite eventful.  My bow business was in full swing this year and I was very busy over the Halloween holiday.  However, what made the holiday so eventful was that Halloween fell on Sunday this year.  That made for a 3 day Halloween weekend, every child's dream.  So we had 3 days of candy, candy, and more candy.  I can say that most of that candy is still in a bucket hiding. 

This year Ashlynn decided she wanted to be a Hallerina (Ballerina)  and she wanted a pink bouncy skirt (tutu) and slippers (ballet shoes).  So her request prompted me to learn how to make the tutu since I so badly wanted to make at least 1 Halloween costume this year.  I toyed with the idea of making Everett's but I found a $10 pumpkin costume!!!  The Halloween weekend started with taking the kids to downtown Clayton for a trick or treat at the stores on Main street. On Saturday we went to our church for fall festival and then on to Ashlynn and Everett's 1st real trick or treat in Kenly.  On Sunday we went to my sister's boyfriends church for a trunk or treat. Overall, I would say that Ashy and Ev man had a very successful weekend!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment